Monday, November 7, 2011

Birthday Cake!

This year for my friend's birthday I volunteered to get the cake! I had so much fun designing this; our local baker was so fun to work with and basically brought my little drawing to life! Her favorite color is lime green and I had to add my favorite thing...sparkles! The baker had edible sparkles and I was so excited, it is exactly what I wanted and she loved it! Happy Birthday!
There were a few things that had to be changed from these originals, I made those cute letters with my Cricut machine. I used green sparkly paper and a black shadow paper, I stuck them on skewers and it was ready!




I know that I didn't actually make the cake, but when you see something that you designed come to life, there is no better feeling!


No comments:

Post a Comment