Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Bizarre Project

This past week was so much fun in my Analysis and Composition class. Our assignment was to make a garment, that someone can wear, that you couldn't find in a store. Keep in mind that this project was meant to be slightly bizarre! We were told that the garment had to create an emotion in the person wearing it.

I wanted to convey the emotions of being overwhelmed and constrained, which the photos show! My favorite part of the process was the taking these photos. In the art building, there is a special room that students can reserve to document their work. I love it! Especially because there is track lighting that can be adjusted, needless to say I had so much fun. Thank goodness I had an amazing friend to model my project too, she did so good.





No comments:

Post a Comment