Thursday, April 11, 2013

Photoshop Magic

I am in a Photography/Digital Imaging class this year and I have learned so much! 
Thanks to my teacher, there are things that I would never have picked up on before, that have helped me so much. One of the main programs we use is Photoshop, in which I am so grateful to have learned because I will be going into Graphic Design next fall and those skills will be very helpful!
This is an example of what I have been working on this year. We were given a photo to restore and add color to. I chose this one because it reminded me of how my great Grandma and Grandpa might have looked many years ago. I'm loving the skills and benefits of this awesome class!


I welcome you to click on the picture to enlarge it for better detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment